The Benefice of Bradford on Avon Holy Trinity, Westwood and Wingfield

This new benefice was created in March 2013 under Pastoral Measure 1938 in which the benefice of Bradford on Avon (Holy Trinity) and the benefice of Westwood and Wingfield in the diocese of Salisbury were united to create a new benefice  named ‘The Benefice of Bradford on Avon Holy Trinity, Westvood and Wingfield’.

The area of the new benefice comprises the parish of Holy Trinity, Bradford-on-Avon (the name being altered to ‘The Parish of Bradford on Avon Holy Trinity’), the parish of Westwood and the parish of Wingfield, these parishes to continue distinct. The new benefice and its constituent parishes belong to the archdeaconry of Wiltshire and the deanery of Bradford.

The parsonage house of the benefice of Bradford on Avon Holy Trinity (18A Woolley Street, Bradford on Avon) is the place of residence of the incumbent of the new benefice, the Revd Dr Joanna Abecassis who is the new Rector.

Home